Puma Creepers

9:11 PM Batty Blonde 8 Comments

Hi guys!
Now this was a long break right, haha. I don't know what to say besides another turning point in my life happened. I mean moving to another city, starting college and stuff that go along. That's why I wasn't here. I simply devoted time to other things, but it feels so good to edit photos again. As you can see I managed to grab a pair of puma creepers. Always wanted to have a pair of creepers, but never actually bought them. After some years of having them on my wish list, Rihanna introduces these babes. I couldn't be more amazed since these are essentially sneakers. I'm obsessed, what more can I say. The rest of my outfit is zara, as expected.










8 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. And love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You slay my darling!


    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit 💋

    http://angelinavukovic.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as ever.
    I wish you a merry Xmas and a Happy new year honey

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the article and your blog, super cool. BTW I’ve just written this post on my fav hot pink dresses and thought you might like it :O)

    ReplyDelete