I'm Back

10:59 PM Batty Blonde 14 Comments

Hello guys!
This was the longest break ever. It feels so good to blog again. I had a lot of stuff going on past months. The biggest thing I had to deal with is school of course, so I wanted to devote to that which led to neglecting my blog. I'm so happy that all those obligations are behind and I can enjoy my summer. I love wearing dresses and my latest obsession are sandals. The ones I'm wearing are from zara. I can already tell I'm going to wear them all summer long. They match the dress and the whole vibe. The dress is from H&M and bag is from zara.

Have a lovely week. <3











I :*

14 comments:

  1. Koju god ti haljinu obučeš predivno ti stoji!
    Drago mi je da si se napokon vratila i sad bi kao trebalo uzeti odmor od škole i svega,ali nama blogerima nikad nema odmora haha.
    Predivan outfit kao uvijek!

    MAKE ART NOT LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! Sometimes life gets in the way and you have to take a break. That's ok. Love the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic-looking dress! I love everything from the pattern to the colors, and silhouette. I love the way you chose to style it by not going with a typical heel that most people would usually wear it with. I love the idea of the sandals that tie up your leg with the metallic clutch purse. Very modern and very cool. Great look!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! amazing look!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haljina je cisto savrsenstvo, odlicno!
    https://rosegoldmarble.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, that pattern in the first picture made me think it was some pvc / latex dress, looked so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post.I really like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    http://andreanalens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete