Sunny Winter

7:14 PM Batty Blonde 10 Comments

Hello guys!
The weather outside is acting funny! It's December and we have a sunny Christmas. It's not like you can walk around in summer clothes, but you definitely don't need a big warm coat or jacket. I believe the situation was similar last year and it was not normal because we usualy have a white Christmas. This year I'm already used to it so it doesn't bother me that much. I'm again wearing a big lapel sleevless vest from shein.com. The rest of the outfit is pretty neutral. The shirt is from H&M and tights are from zara.


Merry Christmas <3
















I :*

10 comments:

  1. Love the vest! He is so gorgeous and comfy... and don't let me start talk about the color because it's my absolute fav. ♥

    The Fashion Spell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat, your make up looks on point

    http://luxurysmoland.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute look! Your waterfall coat is gorgeous. I love that blush pink color. I have a trench coat in a very similar color. Also I like that you added the Timbs for a more edgy look to your otherwise soft pieces. Great outfit and photos!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tive que te vir visitar e impossível não te seguir. adoro o conteudo do teu blog e as fotos são fantásticas:) Tens seguidora:) Face e blog ;)
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you don´t understand portuguese...sorry!
    Love your blog so much...i follow you already :)
    Kisses
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete