DRESSLINK Wishlist

1:02 PM Batty Blonde 3 Comments

Hello guys!
Here are some suggestions for your New Year's Eve party look. Everything you see is from an online boutique dresslink. They have a ton of amazing clothes which are affordable and chic. Go check them out and pick some cute things for yourself. I know I'm late with these outfit ideas and you may not receive them for the New Year's party but this can also be an inspiration for your upcoming parties or when you go clubbing. Links to items you can order are listed below every picture. Make sure you check them out! 

Happy New Year everyone!




  1. NECKLACE
  2. CROP TOP
  3. SLIM BODYCON DRESS
  4. FUR VEST
  5. RUFFLED DRESS
  6. FUR HANDBAG




  1. GOLDEN NECKLACE
  2. FUR VEST
  3. BOW HEELS
  4. RUFFLED DRESS
  5. GOLDEN CLUTCH
  6. SATIN CLUTCH


I :*

3 comments:

  1. I would like to have oll of this.. :*

    On my blog is new post where you can decorate tree, so check it. :)
    http://worldarounyo.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Dresslink I have ordered many clothes from this site.I love your wishlist. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete