Casual Chic

6:00 PM Batty Blonde 6 Comments

Hello guys!
I know it has been a long time since I've posted something but here I am. I am trying to finish this semester with a good grades so school takes the most of my time. This year is very important because I have to decide what do I want to study afterwards so my top priority is to do my best at school. This outfit is very simple but the vest I'm wearing gives it a special touch. I would recommend this piece to everyone for any kind of outfit because it can really be combined nicely with every style. Beneath I'm wearing simple black shirt from H&M and my Levi's jeans. My shoes are Timberland and my bag is Michael Kors.

Click here for more details about this cute vest.







I :*

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!! :) you look amazing! ! Love the vest and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple, stylish look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit! Especially that hat, I was having a little obsession with them a while back but never actually ended up purchasing one, but this one is perfect! I love how simple the outfit is with the black long sleeved top & the grey vest, which just adds that little something else to the look like you said :-) Lovely post & pictures!

    Xo Gemma
    http://www.simplygemmalouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. odlično izgledaš :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest indeed does add a nice detail!

    ReplyDelete