Bye 2015!

10:53 AM Batty Blonde 7 Comments

Hello guys!
This is my last post in 2015! It is crazy how fast time flies by and you don't even realize it. But, I don't want to say things like that. It's depressing and much cliché. I want to say how amazing this year has been for me and how grateful I am for all the moments and people in my life. I made so many good memories with my family and friends. I traveled a lot this year, had so many new experiences and made new friends. When I look back, every month of 2015 was highlighted with different events and people who I hung out with. I've visited the most of countries of Central Europe and more (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Germany, Austria, Italy...). I also turned 18 in July and became an adult. I had a sweet birthday party with my clique, haha. I got my driver's licence finally! I had the most memorable school trip with my best friend. It was crazy! As far as my blog, this year has been a success and brought me my first collaborations which I'm very proud of. I hope my blog continues to grow and appeal to more readers. I want to thank you so much for all the support you guys keep giving me! 2015 was hands down one incredible year for me. I have some very important life decisions to make in 2016 and there will be not much time for having fun. In spite of that, I hope 2016 beats this year and brings me even more things to celebrate. :)

I wish you all a Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true...

Here is a review of some of my outfits in 2015.



















I :*

7 comments:

  1. Ova godina je stvarno bila odlična i meni na svim putovima.Outfiti nemogu se nagledati i odlučiti koji mi je najdraži ali definitivno ova bordo haljina mi je predivna.Također ti želim još bolju 2016 :)

    Novo na www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da je i tebi odlična bila. To su sad te godine ;)
      Hvala ti puno! <3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous looks!!!! :) you look beautiful!!! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divan pregled postova :) Želim ti još više uspjeha u 2016.!

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.hr/2015/12/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all your 2015 outfits were stunning. Thanks for sharing the pictures here. I also have that grey shrug that you are wearing in third picture. I bought it for my birthday bash that I hosted at an outdoor party venue New York. Frankly speaking, you carried it better than me.

    ReplyDelete