Nice Skirt

6:45 PM Batty Blonde 3 Comments

Hello guys!
I have been so busy lately hence I didn't post that often. Here is a new outfit. I keep everything pretty basic except this nice knee lenght skirt which I love beacuse of its' beautiful pattern. I really like this design. I'm not happy for the background on photos because they don't go well with this styling, but oh well. My shoes are totally contradictory to this lady outfit, but that's what I wanted.
I had an amazing time for Halloween. Hope you did as well.

Click here to see more details about the skirt! <3 









I :*

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the skirt, so beautiful and perfect for Fall! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous!!! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, that skirt is really beautiful. Also loving your ring, so fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete