Into the Woods

8:22 PM Batty Blonde 7 Comments

Hello guys!
Finally a new outfit post! I have to say how obsessed I am with this beautiful background. Making photos in the woods was super fun. I felt like I found myself in a fairytale. The skirt I'm wearing is made by my mom's friend. I love it. I wear it for some casual combinations or even when I go out for a drink or whatever. It is so versatile. My ballet flats are from zara again. I wear those a lot lately. The jumper is from romwe. For more details about it click here.

Hope you are spending a fall time nice and cozy. <3












I :*

7 comments:

  1. You look stunning. I can't stop lusting over your skirt.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You look stunning! Love the whole outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweater and it goes perfectly with this skirt!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater with that skirt, what a beautiful combination!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivna pozadina i jako mi se sviđa vestica s otkrivenim ramenima :)

    Na mom blogu se održava darivanje u suradnji sa Dresslinkom gdje će 5 sretnih dobitnika imati priliku osvojiti 3 ogrlice po svom izboru! Najbolje da više pogledaš na linku http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.hr/2015/11/giveway-dresslink-necklace.html

    Nadam se da ćeš se pridružiti!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete