Back to Pink

9:34 AM Batty Blonde 20 Comments


Hello everyone!
Long time no hear from me, I know. This month was super busy for me. I was in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary etc… I traveled with my family and after that with my friends for the school trip. I have no words to describe how happy and grateful I am to have all these people around me and crazy opportunities in my life. This summer was the best summer so far! I have been so many places and seen so many cool things. It was just amazing. Whole summer long there was something to do and I often didn't have time for everything and everyone. I am ashamed to admit that I neglected my blog which is terrible. I apologize for that. I have to force myself to work harder from now on. There are some big important decisions ahead and I have to spend time thinking about a lot of stuff, haha. Plus, school starts in less than a week. So sad, right? Oh well...

About this outfit... You have already seen something very similar to this but this was my go to outfit this summer. Whenever I didn't have an inspiration or time to combine something wow I would wear my ripped jeans (these are my fav form zara), simple white top (this one is from H&M) and my floral printed vans. Nice touch to whole look is of course my little pink bag by Michael Kors. It's funny how I always wanted to buy myself a nice big Michael Kors tote, but I ended up buying this small bag. Lately, I've been more into smaller bags which can carry only important stuff and not whole load of stuff I never need but alwyas carry around, haha. Life is easier with little bags. :)

Have a nice day. <3













I :*

20 comments:

  1. So cool that you got to visit those countries!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your phone case! You must have had an amazing trip dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really pretty! I like pink :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like and amazing trip! Love the Vans and the phone case!


    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivnaa si! Nadam se da je na maturalcu bilo ludo, kao što je i nama bilo! Pusee :*
    http://croatianfashiongirl.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti draga <3
      Na maturalcu je bilo predobro, stvarno iskustvo života kak se kaže, haha. :)
      :* <3

      Delete
  6. That cell phone case is super cute!!! Just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool bag!!!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooove that pants and you rock in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,
    I totally love your style, have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post
    GFC you want to follow and keep in touch?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear <3

      Of course I'll follow :)

      Delete