Floral Afternoon

8:23 PM Batty Blonde 38 Comments

Hello everyone!
I'm back from the coast and not so happy about it, haha. I wish I could have stayed more, but hopefully I will get back there soon. There are definitely more upcoming trips for me this year. Now it's time for work and organizing my life!
Today I have a special collaboration post with an online clothing store Sheinside. The dress I'm wearing is from their webshop and I absolutely adore it! This is one of my favorite dress styles - knee length dress. It has high round neck, goes tighter around waist and then goes wider to the end. I don't see many girls wearing this type of dress though. It would flatter anyone's body figure and is also very chic and sophisticated. You can wear it for any occasion. It's perfect for daytime or a special occasions. I wore it as a daytime combination and paired little YvesSaintLaurent bag and Tommy Hilfiger ballet flats. You can find it if you open this link or you can click on their website and find a lot of other amazing dresses.

Have a nice day! <3














I :*

38 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress!!! :) love their clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks lovely on you! And wow, your hair is so nice- such a nice colour!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I never dyed my hair tho. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress, I love it!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haljina ti predivno stoji i baš je nekako ti! Ovaj tko te slikaje ima dobro oko jer slike su mi divne.Pusa!
    Novo na www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the print. The silhouette would definitely flatter most girls.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are amazing, great post!

    Raqda xx│Raydant

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dress! Very summer-ish! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous look on you; the print is beautiful and your nails look lovely!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dress, love the print and suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, nice dress! I love the clothes from shein, good quality and low prices.

    Kisses, Ella blogger at http://ellafairytale.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely skirt!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete