Summer in My Vans

5:04 PM Batty Blonde 4 Comments

Hello everyone!
Today I have a simple but cool outfit for you. It's something I wear when it's not very hot and we have that kind of gloomy weather going on right now. Everything I wear is from zara (my favorite store ever) except sunnies (ray-ban), watch (guess) and shoes (vans).
Let's begin with the shirt. It is loose and kind of oversized. This is just another piece of clothing I should have got in a size smaller, haha. I don't know what is happening to me and why I mess up the sizes. It never happened to me before, but lately... I still love it because it's unusual. The ripped jeans I tend to wear often lately. I am trying to combine as much as possible with them and I am obsessed. Ripped jeans are a staple piece for the Summertime. I have to tell you how I love this little pink suede leather bag! It is my absolute favorite for this season. It is small and real leather (which some of you may hate) - a perfect catch for me. Wherever I go I carry this bag because everything fits in it and that's the most important. I realized how big bags started annoying me and instead I fell in love with the cute small ones. And finally, let's talk about my loving new pair of vans hawaiian floral sneakers. I could literally sleep in them how much I wear them, haha. They are so cool and perfect for summer, what can I say. So happy that I got them.

Have a nice day. <3



















I :*

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the ripped jeans and shades.

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! The inside of the sunglasses is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking so cool from head to toe. especially love the ripped jeans

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete