Got My Wings On The Back

4:28 PM Batty Blonde 11 Comments

Hello guys! I'm finally relieved since school ended. My hollidays can now begin. I am so excited for Summer and not having anything to do. This outfit post is special because I am wearing a t-shirt by Croatian brand Escape design. It was sent to me and I love it. It is simple white and has wings on the back. They also sell these for men and in black color. I'm wearing a pretty simple combination with my white chucks and high-waisted denim skirt from zara. The bag is from H&M.

For details about ordering your t-shirt click on their facebook site. 














I :*

11 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. Love the shirt! Wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that bag! I'm going to have to run over to my local H&M store and see if they still have it!!

    www.ma-luxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful summer! Love your outfit, your bag is especially gorgeous! Great post, hope you have a lovely day! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the cute top!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super majica! Kupujmo domaće :) Sve nas je škola ubila, uživaj u ljetu!

    Ivana x
    Block of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit love the detail on the back of the tee!
    I've been lusting over white high top converse for ages as well x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shirt
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! Great combination.

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love this look - denim, a white t-shirt and white sneakers - so simple but so great!
    www.themintandonly.com

    ReplyDelete