Back to Venice

9:05 PM Batty Blonde 6 Comments

Hello guys!
I know it has been a while since you have heard of me. I had to study for my finals so I took a break. This post is not about outfits as you can see. These are some photographs from beautiful Venice. I've been there so many times and I just keep going back. Since it was a day off for everyone in Thursday the 4th, my family and I went on a trip. The weather was so hot we could barely breathe, haha but we still had an amazing day.

New outfit post is coming soon and until then enjoy a little bit of Venice!











I :*

6 comments:

  1. Ah Venice! Definitely one of the places I would love to bidet in my life it looks do romantic and rich with culture I am a huge fan of the architecture

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venice is really fantastic, what for a wonderful place to visit and to live! So beautiful architecture and history! Waiting for an outfit post then! In the meantime, these images are great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing!

    http://www.ladyrosalie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally beautiful, i am longing to visit venice!

    http://beaandfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete