New Social Media!

10:05 PM Batty Blonde 10 Comments

Hello guys!
I'm having some trouble uploading my latest outfit. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Photos turn out very bad quality which does not make any sense to me since I have a pretty good camera. Anyways, I'm too tired to fix it at the moment, but I am not tired to tell you about my new facebook page! Yes, that's right. After a year of blogging I decided to make a blog page. But hey, better later than never, right?
I didn't do it earlier because I have a hard time gaining readers and followers and didn't wanted to bother with it. However, the time has come.
I do understand that it won't be easy to get people to like the page but I would be grateful if you just click that like button! Your support means a lot to me.
You can expect bunch of cute and inspiring photos as well as my blog post updates.

I hope you enjoyed the weekend and started new week full of energy. :)
I love you so so much. <3




I :*

10 comments:

  1. I know how it is, engaging people is always a challenge, but I am sure it will be very nice and successful - and I am eager to see your page! I will definitely give it a like and wish you a lot of likes, too! I love roses, by the way!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh it's just the worst when technology doesn't work with you :( Hope it gets fixed soon! Hope you had a good weekend :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are really quite beautiful! I totally understand where you're coming from with having a hard time gaining new readers and followers, which makes you want to avoid certain things but good for you for making that page! I have yet to make mine for the same reasons, but I admire your dedication to your blog! xo

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're having difficult with uploading your outfit photos, I've been having one million and one technical problems with my blog lately as well haha.. most seemed to solve their problems all on their own, I hope that happens for you too! :) Congratulations on your new Facebook page by the way, unfortunately I'm unable to help as I don't have Facebook, however I AM on Twitter and so have followed you over there and hope we can connect :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just letting you know that i've nominated you for an "Infinity Dreams Award" and linked your blog on mine so people can check you out and find you. I'm only a little blog, so no worries if this never reaches you or you don't have the time to do it! just wanted to let you know that your blog is incredible and i love it A LOT!

    the blog post containing the details on what you need to do! - http://lollyslittlelife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/infinity-dreams-award

    Lolly Wyatt
    Lollyslittlelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started a Facebook page too! I'll definitely 'like' yours :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck fixing it, and congrats on the Facebook page!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a nuisance when photos do t upload and you don't know what to do! I'd offer help but I'm so clueless! Hope you fix it anyway! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog!
    Congrats on your blogging success so far :)


    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh blogging can be a pain when this happens! Gorgeous photos! X

    Cara Delevinge inspired look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete