Floral Sunset

1:48 PM Batty Blonde 15 Comments

Hello guys!
I haven't posted in a while because of my obligations but I managed to take some time and capture this cute photos. I got to say how I luuuv the lighting, I mean... look at this. It's so crazy and beautiful! haha :)
What's special about this outfit is the skirt which is made out of curtain. Yes, you read it right! Curtain! My mum's friend made it for me because she is really good at sewing and all that stuff. I think it's cute. What do you think?
Again, I'm wearing my Jessica Simpson ballet flats. About the shirt, I know it doesn't flatter my figure and I have better combinations to put whit the skirt instead, but it turned out this way. Puffy sleeves are always cute to me. Unfortunately, they don't look awesome on my wide shoulders, haha. The shirt is from mango.

Hope you started your week great. <3








15 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I bet the curtains were really pretty but I think this fabric was meant to be this skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures! Love the skirt! I like the fact it used to be a curtain. What a great way to repurpose something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is adorable I can't believe it's made out of curtains- how creative! Also love the lighting and sunset in the back of the photographs, it's so beautiful with your flowing hair and floral head crown. So beautiful!

    Diana xo | My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos. I love the ethereal vibe of the background & flower crown. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kao i uvijek, fotke su pregenijalne, a ti predivna! Suknja je zakon i unikatna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit and you look beautiful gurl!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so beautiful, you look gorgeous! This skirt is so precious, I love it! I like floral patterns very much, they are adorable and combined with the neutral top, this outfit is perfect!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photography! I absolutely love your skirt and headress, so pretty!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the headband and skirt together :) beautiful photos
    xo
    alysamadisun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is amazing! I can't believe it is made from a curtain, I wish I had that kind of skill. You look absolutely beautiful :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the way you write, also I like to read your posts and your blog is just awesome! :D Will definitely come back for more, can't wait for your next post! :) Keep up the great work, I'm a fan!!! ♥

    xoxo Ana

    www.the-secret-life-of-ana-g.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fotke su predivne, a s ovim cvjetnim vjenčićem neodoljivo podsjećaš na Lanu Del Ray! Divna si! <3

    www.downtowngirl.com.hr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete