All About That Denim

10:36 PM Batty Blonde 3 Comments

Hello guys!
My spring breaks started few days ago which makes me so relieved. I can finally relax for a little bit. School is already getting annoying and I needed this pause so bad. I'm looking forward to spend some quality time with my family and friends.
It's kinda chilly outside and that is totally okay for my outfit. As you can see, I'm into that boho vibe. Not really my style, but I like to jump to it every once in a while. I usually try to avoid wearing multiple denim pieces, but today i opt for two same colored fabrics, wow. The jeans I'm wearing are from s.Oliver and the jacket is from American eagle. The jean jacket is my go to outerwear. Whether I'm in a hurry or don't know what to pick, I just grab that jacket and I'm good to go. It looks cute on everyone and every girl should own one. Another cool thing about it is the detailing on the back. It's some sort of tribal print which gives it that boho touch. As far as for shoes, they're from Mustang and the bag is from Pepe Jeans.












I :*

3 comments:

  1. This is fab! I love the backdrop too, looks so professional! X

    Gigs and Concerts outfit inspiration on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is gorgeous. So are your necklace and shades :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit!! Love this look soo much xoxo

    ReplyDelete