Meow

6:20 PM Batty Blonde 3 Comments

Hello guys! This outfit is pretty simple. Nothing new besides this leopard print coat from zara. It wasn't meant to be captured but why not? It's already a mid of February and I can't handle that. Time is flying by so fast, it's unbelievable. I am so sad over the fact that I can't post often. I don't have time because I'm drowning in obligations. Or am I just making stupid excuses again? Oh God...
February is a carnival month (at least here in Europe) and hopefully I'll make a thematic post. but hey, can't promise anything, haha.
Hope you're enjoying sunny winterish days as I do.













Ines :*

3 comments:

  1. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so warm and cosy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look :) Would you like to follow each other ?

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete