1 Year of Blogging!

4:39 PM Batty Blonde 2 Comments

Hello everyone! On 5th of February, a year ago, I started my fashion blog. There were several attempts of blogging before, but I was too young and didn't now what I wanted. One day, an idea of creating a fashion blog just came to my mind and that was it. I didn't think too much about how I'm going to do it. All I knew was that I loved photography, make-up and dressing up and wanted to put it all together. Even tho I'm blogging for a year now, I'm still new in all this and need to learn a lot. But this is something what I like to do and it brings me joy. I'll be happy to do it for as long as possible.

I don't really know how would I describe my style. You can tell that I wear random clothes. However, my fondness to certain things changes with the time.


I hope this blog lasts for a very long time and brings me much more positive things. I'm not the best blogger in the world because of my non-consistency, but I'll try my best to make it work. Hopefully, the number of my readers increases. Love you all who read my blog. :)


Ines :*

2 comments:

  1. Well done for keeping it up for a year! Great blog!

    We have just started... check it out :) The Blonde Edit

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Već godina dana prošla! Divna si I ti i tvoj blog! :)

    ReplyDelete