Happy New Year!

8:16 PM Batty Blonde 2 Comments

Hello guys! Since I didn't go shopping before new year's eve, I had to pull something out of closet. I actually realized how basic and boring my clothes are, I had nothing sparkly or sequined or similar to that. As you can see, everything is black. The blouse and skirt are from zara, shoes are from vanilla and for clutch I don't know. I had fun making these photos because I played with sparkling sticks. I luuuuuv them.
I wish you all happy New Year and hope you have a great time celebrating!





One big heart for you <3











Ines :*

2 comments:

  1. Super su mi ove fotke sa prskalicama! Sretna ti Nova Godina! :)

    www.downtowngirl.com.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno! I tebi sve najbolje u 2015.! ❤

      Delete