Loving October

7:12 PM Batty Blonde 0 Comments

Hello my lovely readers!
I am so so so sorry for not updating on regular basis, but that's me. I'm never consistent at anything I do. That's one of my flaws and I can't help it. I can not even promise you that thing's will change any time soon, haha. I know, I know, it's bad. But I will blame it on school. That's all I can say. There is no free time what so ever. School is making me insane lately and it takes away my joys.
But here I am now, telling you how I adore October because of halloween. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed with it. I can sure tell that people on instagram and facebook are getting sick of my halloweenish posts. I love doing halloween make up looks and pics and here are some.

Have fun at halloween parties & yeah, happy halloweeeeeeeen!













Ines :*

0 komentari: