Fluorescent Adolescent

2:47 PM Batty Blonde 4 Comments

Hello :)
Days are becoming longer and Sun became my best friend again. I've been shopping a lot lately because there are so many things in front of me and I really have to think of some outfits. It's pretty much crazy. I have bad time finding clothes that I like. I don't know why. But I'm very excited, tho. So yeah, this is what I wore to school the other day. I love these tights. :D












tights, skirt, shirt - H&M
snickers - Converse
jacket - American Eagle

Ines :*

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obožavam žute starke <3 ja imam visoke, jedini problem mi je što se teško kombiniraju.
    super si malena. :*

    http://daisy-elegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, baš su posebne. Teško je kombinirat, al ja ih na sve nosim jer me bas briga pa ono. XD
      Hvala ti bas <3 :*

      Delete